Non-Refundable Membership/Insurance Fee (Registration Fee)
- All participants registering for classes, camps, or participating in drop-Ins are required to purchase a $35.00 annual Terrace Peaks Membership / Gymnastics BC Insurance fee.
- This membership is valid from September 1, 2016 to August 31, 2017.
- This $35.00 fee is allocated as follows: $12.30 to GBC, $8.00 to GCG, $8 to Zone 7, $6.70 to TPGC
- Registration in based on a first come, first-served basis.
- Ways to register: in-person or phone during office hours, online, mail or fax.
- Full payment is required to complete registration:
– Fall fees, upon enrolment.
– Winter fees, upon enrolment or automatically processed on November 14, 2016.
– Spring fees, upon enrolment or automatically processed on February 6, 2017.
- Payment options: cash, cheque (payable to TPGC), debit, Visa, or MasterCard. All fees include applicable taxes.
- There is a $50.00 NSF fee for all returned cheques or declined credit cards.
- Late registrations will not be pro-rated, please register before the start of each session.
- Transfers are permitted until the halfway point of each session. A $10.00 fee applies.
- Schedule is subject to change. Classes run pending enrolment & coaching availability.
- Make-up classes are not provided unless TPGC cancels a class. Programs may be cancelled and/or rescheduled due to weather conditions or unforeseen circumstances.
- Please include your email address on the registration form as email is TPGC’s preferred method of communication.
- Refunds will be given to all cancellation prior to the first day of classes.
- No refunds or credits are given for Drop-In fees.
- No refunds or credits are given after the first day of class, except in the case of injury or illness. Request must be accompanied with a doctor’s note. 100% of the pro-rated balance will be refunded/credited toward future programs.
Mandatory Fundraising (for classes only)
- Each child registered in a class is required to fundraiser per session.
- One of three options must be selected at the time of registration.
- Option 1: Sell one case of chocolates – Submit a $60.00 post-dated cheque. Once the chocolates are sold and money received, participants will receive the post-dated cheque back.
- Option 2: Buy out one case of chocolates – Pay $60.00 to purchase a case of chocolates. If you choose to sell them, you can keep the money.
- Option 3: No time to fundraise – Submit a $30.00 payment in lieu of fundraising.
- All other fundraising is optional.
- Trial classes are available for any of the classes after the session begins, based on availability.
- The fee is $10.00 for a 45 minute or 1 hour class and $15.00 for a 1.5 hours class.
- This fee will be applied to the class fee if you choose to register in the program.
- Only one trial class per child is permitted.
- The second & subsequent children of a family registered in a recreational class during the same session will receive a 10% discount on the lowest fee(s).
- Discounts do not apply to the Terrace Peaks Membership / Gymnastics BC Insurance fee, Drop-Ins, or other programs that are already discounted.
- Children registered in our competitive programs do count towards a registered family member and subsequent children registered in recreational classes will be eligible for the family discount.
- In order to participate in any program, all athletes must wear shorts/sweatpants and a t-shirt, or a gymnastics bodysuit and bare feet in the gym.
- No socks/tights, jewelry, jeans, dresses/skirts, belts, or buckles are allowed.
- Hair must be tied back.
- Please be on time. Warm-up is an important part of all programs. Being late also disturbs the rhythm of the class and distracts the other gymnasts.
- Parents must ensure that gymnasts are dropped-off & picked-up inside the building.
- TPGC staff cannot supervise children before or after programs, please remain with your child until their program begins.
- Parent of children 4 years old and younger are asked to remain in the building during class.
Please click HERE to see a full list our of Gym Rules.