Terrace Peaks Gymnastics Club is a not-for-profit organization. The club relies heavily on fundraising, donations, and community & government support to help with operating costs and purchasing new equipment.
There are many ways to support Terrace Peaks and help us reach our fundraising goals. Throughout the year we run several different fundraising opportunities. Click on the links below to learn how you can support Terrace Peaks!
Any and all fundraising and donations are greatly appreciated and help to keep Terrace Peaks operational. Thanks for your support!
Mandatory Fundraising (for recreational classes only)
- Each child registered in a class is required to fundraise per session.
- There are 3 options to choose from. One option must be selected at the time of registration.
- Option 1: Sell one case of chocolates – Submit a $60.00 post-dated cheque dated one month before the end of the session. Once the chocolates are sold and money received, participants will receive the post-dated cheque back. If you sell the most cases in a session you can win a 5-lbs chocolate bar!
- Option 2: Buy out one case of chocolates – Pay $60.00 to purchase a case of chocolates. If you choose to sell them, you can keep the money. If you sell the most cases in a session you can win a 5-lbs chocolate bar!
- Option 3: Don’t have time to fundraise – Submit a $30.00 payment in lieu of fundraising.
- All other fundraising is optional.